CPH in the media
Wood instead of chemicals
Luzerner Zeitung: Until 2002, the Lucerne-based CPH Group produced sulfuric acid in the canton of Aargau. A sustainable wood industry operation is now to be built on the former company site in Full-Reuenthal.
The CPH Group announced that it has sold part of its former premises in Full-Reuenthal in the canton of Aargau for an amount in the double-digit millions. The buyer is Full Property, which is owned by the Kuratle Group, a timber trading and logistics company based in Leibstadt, and Raurica Wald AG, based in Muttenz in the Canton of Basel-Landschaft.
The CPH Group produced chemical products on the site between 1946 and 2002. In 1946, the former Chemische Fabrik Uetikon, which belonged to CPH, had purchased the entire industrial site in Full and started sulfuric acid production there two years later, which was discontinued in 2002. In 2017, the go-ahead was given for the development of the huge industrial and commercial zone. In several stages and at a cost of 16 million Swiss francs, the site was made fit to attract companies to the community. Around 200,000 square meters, the equivalent of about 30 soccer fields, were available for potential companies to buy.
Read the entire article here in German.